Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Where Have All The Readers Gone?

I don't update anymore, so it isn't any good my whining about you lovely people not reading my blog anymore. *sigh*

This isn't a real blog post, it's just a quick message to all those loyal souls who still visit this here blog hoping for a new post (who could possibly be that sad?). I have finished my stint in Surgery (HALLELUJAH!) and will soon finish off Orthopaedics, and it's going to be (comparatively) less hectic SPM days. The only reason I found the time and energy to type up even this bit in the middle of Ortho is because I'm down with an infection and a sprained foot and am taking a break. That means extension, but I'm past caring.

Not actually my foot

Stay tuned.

Please.

9 comments:

Ketan said...

Hi!

Having read a very blog posts of yours (that I thoroughly enjoyed) and having commented on even fewer (zero is also a number! - though I don't remember if I had commented priorly), I cannot lay any claim at my loyalty as your reader.

But there do come phases, when either we find nothing to write about, or not the energy required for the same. And quite unfortunately, we lose touch of our regular readers; many other blogs get dormant, a few stop following your blog, and we are left wondering "where all the readers have gone"!

Also, I guess many bloggers had got busy with facebook and twitter.

But needless to say, blogging has its own charm.

Have a great day!

Nagalakshmi said...

Hi AP,

I love your blog !! Found it only before a couple of weeks, and have managed to read almost all your posts. I've beem waiting for a new post ever since...All the best!

rm said...

we are here reading and waiting. do write when u get time.

Synapse said...

Need...more posts....

sarath madhavan said...

well u could count me as sad..:)
keep on writing there aren't dearth of readers....atleast hope as much..

Dr.Bhargava said...

You do have readers. Silent one's who rarely leave comment but nevertheless follow the blog.

Keep posting.

Tys on Ice said...

still here girl...

Saurabh said...

A stranger jumps the "yaay-keep-posting" bandwagon: I came here through the reading list of someone who had posted a comment on my blog. I liked the way you ended this post "Stay tuned. Please" :)

The moment I read that; the stop-working-and-kill-time brain worm squiggled and told me - I've got to read more of where that came from!

You have a good conversational tone to your works. Looking forward to read your previous and future posts. Keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

hey hi..i am a medico from india.was going through ur med blog.its soo nice.its like seeing myself in the near future.how do i contact you?i've got couple of questions to ask u.u can get me here godhanaini13@gmail.com and www.godhanaini.blogspot.com thats my blog. :) thank you.