Monday, July 18, 2011

I'm Lovin' It

I have been married eight months now. Except for all the prepping I've got to do (y'know, for yet another exam *sigh*), life's great. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out when you have found treasure. Yes, I am talking about The Husband. I mean, he buys me shoes without being asked, and that was more than enough to convince me that I'd struck Solid! Gold!

I sort of destroyed his laptop, (unintentionally, of course) and he was really nice about it and did not even yell at me. He did refuse to speak to me, but since neither of us can shut up for a minute to save our lives, the silence lasted all of five minutes. But, we have not got around to getting it fixed it yet, so, sorry folks, no pictures.

Someday soon, I hope to be able to write something that is more than a placeholder post. Until then, ciao.

Pancreas, over and out.

5 comments:

Sunil J said...

Wow.. that was a long break..
Congrats on your marriage.. hope you start posting more regularly.

DocPriya said...

Hey.. First of congratulations on getting married.. And secondly on finding a husband who doesnt yell.. I can relate to you coz me too have been married and its been three months now.. N the best part my husband doesnt yell too.. I was very apprehensive about this before of what temprament he might be coz my mum in law told he is a bit short tempered..but i was surprised to find out that he isnt and he has been such an absolute sweetheart.. He hasnt shouted even on occasions he should have been.. N too end on a good note let all husbands be sweet like this forever.. :-) nice blog.. Following u right away.. Keep writing..

Janmar Delicana said...

It’s a great pleasure to read your blog. I find your post very informative. Thank you for sharing.
As a reader, I consider your writing to be a great example of a quality and globally competitive output.
As a moderator for Physician Nexus (a community for physicians) I would like to share your genuine ideas and knowledge. With this you can gain 1000 physician readers on Nexus.
We would love for you to visit our community. It's free, takes seconds, and is designed for physicians only - completely free of industry bias and commercial interests.
Best,
Janmar Delicana
On behalf of the Physician Nexus Team
www.PhysicianNexus.com

*^_^* said...

Wonderful! Awesome!
Congrats! :)

Tys on Ice said...

:) ...married medico...looks like it suits u...

great to see u back...